A Warm Welcome to Dedworth Green Baptist Church
A Message from our Minister
SUNDAY 1st AUGUST 2021
Our next in-person service will be a baptismal service on Sunday 1st August at 10:30am.
Although COVID legal restrictions have been lifted, we continue to follow current advice from the government and Baptist Union in order to minimise the risk of spreading infection. We therefore respectfully ask you to observe the following COVID precautions as an act of love for others: –
- If you are suffering Covid symptoms or have tested positive for Covid, or you are otherwise self-isolating in response to government guidelines, we’re very sorry, but we must ask you not to attend the church. Instead, please follow our latest online recorded service which can be found at https://www.dgbc.org.uk/minister-matthew-scott/matthews-messages/ or https://www.dgbc.org.uk/watch-sunday-services/
- Although there is normally spare capacity and so you are very welcome to turn up to our services on the day, it nevertheless remains helpful if you are able to pre-book. This helps us with the seating layout for the service, which will remain socially distanced for the time being;
- We will continue to encourage the use of hand sanitiser on entry and exit;
- As a courtesy to other worshippers we ask that you wear face coverings on arrival and departure, when moving about the building and when singing;
- Please sing at a low volume;
- We are not yet serving refreshments, but invite you to bring your own if you wish to chat over a coffee after the service.
- Whilst it is great to be together again, please minimise the number of people who you socialise with before and after the service.
Thank you for your understanding and help.
If you prefer our online services, these will continue to be available every week so please check Matthew’s Messages or our Facebook and Twitter pages to connect to these and for regular updates, prayers and reflections.
- our Home Groups and prayer meeting continue to meet via Zoom – please check our weekly newsletter or contact us for details;
- we remain available to offer prayer or practical support – by email, telephone, video call or if necessary one to one in a public open space at an appropriate social distance.
Enjoy our latest Sunday Service at any time – Matthew’s Messages
Enjoy our latest Messy Church Service at any time – Messy Church
Read our KEEPING CONNECTED Bulletin below which is published every week.
Need Prayer? – Please use our confidential contact form
KEEPING CONNECTED Bulletin – It may take a few seconds to load.
Please refresh your browser if you are not seeing this week’s bulletin. Internet Explorer is no longer supported for reading Keeping Connected.